- 1 lb. Fresh rockfish fillets, thawed if necessary
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine ~ can substitute extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine or fish stock
- 1 tbsp. each chopped green onion and parsley
- Dash each of thyme and marjoram, crushed
- Lemon slices
Cut rockfish into serving sized pieces. Melt butter; add remaining ingredients except lemon. Place rockfish on broiler pan; baste generously with butter mixture. Arrange lemon slices on fish. Broil 4 to 5 incles from heat allowing about 10 minutes cooking time per inch of thickness measured at its thickest part or until rockfish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Baste once with butter mixture during broiling.
Makes 4 or 5 servings.
recipe from AlaskaSeafood.org