INGREDIENTS (see nutrition facts below)
- 1-3/4 pounds skinned, deboned mahi mahi, cut into chunks
- 1/4 (4.5 ounce) jar bottled minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons butter, diced
- 1/3 large onion, diced
- 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons dry white wine
- 1/2 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-1/2 ounces shredded pepperjack cheese
This recipe’s Ingredients were scaled to yield a new amount. The directions
below still refer to the original recipe yield of 12 servings.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Place mahi mahi in an aluminum foil pan, and toss with the garlic to coat.
Distribute butter evenly throughout pan. Spread onions over fish. Pour
the lemon juice, wine, and diced tomatoes with green chile peppers over
the fish. Season with salt and pepper. Tightly cover pan with aluminum
- Place pan on the grill grate, and cook fish 35 minutes,
or until easily flaked with a fork. Sprinkle with
cheese before serving.
PREP TIME: 20 Min COOK TIME: 35 Min READY IN: 55 Min
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 337
- Total Fat: 179mg
- Sodium: 512mg
- Total Carbs: 7.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 40.1g