We have decided to bump out the trip another week into August in 2012. We are going out of San Diego again on August 11th. We will leave Friday night August 10th at 9pm. I am going to limit the number of participants to 28 this year. We will try for Tuna again on the Outerbanks with the Sea Adventure II! I have 7 spots reserved already so let me know if you are interested and when you can get the deposit in to me. Deposits are due no later then May 1st, 2012. We are looking for sponsors this year so click on our contact us page and send us your information. More details to come.